CONTRACT TO HIRE, FULLY-REMOTE
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Form + Function is a local search marketing and user experience design agency. We manage the web and search engine marketing strategies of location-based businesses in the healthcare, professional services and technology industries. We’re seeking a digital marketing coordinator to serve our SMB clients with a passion for helping businesses achieve better visibility online to help develop, manage and track our clients’ campaigns. This position is fully-remote.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute marketing strategies, primarily geared towards organic search, for a portfolio of 10-12 small business clients
- Conduct organic keyword research to develop content strategies that align with high-volume, high-intent searches
- Produce engaging and keyword optimized written content for owned blogs and guest posting outlets
- Conduct historical on-page optimization to improve rankings and traffic to existing content
- Measure and report performance of all search marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for our portfolio of clients
- Communicate with client stakeholders and report on results
- Make requested edits to client websites using WordPress and visual builder plugins
Required Skills and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or equivalent
- Demonstrable digital marketing experience in managing search engine optimization required. Experience with paid search and email campaigns preferred
- Highly capable with common website content management systems such as WordPress
- Experienced in developing and measuring organic search engine marketing strategies using tools such as Google Search Console and Moz/SEMRush
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns preferred but not required
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Ability to work autonomously, take initiative and complete tasks you are responsible for. You are detail-oriented, creative, thoughtful, foresee and identify problems, dissect them, and advance solutions.
- Committed to excellence in thinking and execution. You work as a trusted team player, demonstrating intellectual curiosity, strong judgment, inclusivity, self-awareness, creativity and urgency.