Form + Function is a small marketing and design agency that offers SEO services to dental practices. Our work quality is high and our results for our clients have been excellent, but we’re growing and need to bring on some additional help to maintain our standards as we scale up.
We’re seeking a Junior SEO Strategist on a part-time contract basis to help us with the following:
– Collaborate with a senior SEO strategist to conduct quarterly strategy audits
– Address and implement action items discovered during the strategy audit
– Monitor and respond to reviews on client properties
– Collaborate with a senior SEO strategist to run experiments to improve important on-site metrics like conversion rate, time on page, bounce rate and clickthrough rate.
About our ideal candidate:
– We’re looking for people with a basic knowledge of SEO and a desire to learn more while creating results for our clients. The Moz Beginner’s Guide to SEO is a great place to start: https://moz.com/beginners-guide-to-seo
– Attention to detail and great follow-through are a must. Good results are dependent on working the plan and sweating the small stuff.
– Working knowledge of how to use a WordPress website is preferred
– Extra points for candidates who have prior work experience in a marketing agency.
This role is 100% remote. You can be located anywhere on Earth, but applicants who maintain overlap with EST working hours and have native/fluent English skills are preferred.
Interested? Send a message to email@example.com